Here at Journalism.co.uk, we love a good podcast and we are always on the lookout for new tricks of the trade.
On this week's podcast, we speak to two people who know a thing or two about what it takes to create an engaging listen, but have also learned the hard way the importance of having data backed up.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Use evergreen content to drive website traffic
- Weekly journalism news update: Cairncross, climate change and solutions journalism techniques
- Tip: Become editor of a local newspaper
- BBC experiments with negative news filters on its homepage to help readers with anxieties
- Tip: How to deal with errors in published stories