SMART News Agency released its third virtual reality experience from Syria on 15 June. Called Nobel's Nightmare, the video looks at how civilian areas are affected by the war.
In this week's podcast, co-founder Chamsy Sarkis explains the logistical challenges of working with virtual reality in Syria, and why the agency is undertaking this task.
Warning: This podcast includes content some listeners may find distressing.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- 'The ability to adapt a tool is more important than the ability to use it': Making open source sustainable
- Today, Explained: A look at Vox's daily news explainer podcast
- The Engaged Journalism Accelerator will focus on sustainability in European independent newsrooms
- Six newsletters in six weeks: How The Telegraph is building a new strategy