If you are looking to start a podcast this summer or your existing projects need a bit of a refresh, this week's episode of the Journalism.co.uk podcast is a must-listen.
We take a look at some of the latest research into the podcasting market, with analysis from Nic Newman, research associate at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism.
His research results reveal how people listen to podcasts around the world, and offer an overview of the business proposition for podcasting.
The episode also takes a deep five into the considerations of starting a new podcast, learning from the experience of Suchandrika Chakrabarti of Black Mirror Cracked.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air
- Closed groups and social networks: Are journalists missing out?
- BBC launches weekly news programme to give young people in Africa a voice
- ‘Aftermath’ podcast covers stories of gunshot survivors after news crews move on
- Getting used to the sound of your own voice: 4 tips for podcasting beginners