If you are looking to start a podcast this summer or your existing projects need a bit of a refresh, this week's episode of the Journalism.co.uk podcast is a must-listen.
We take a look at some of the latest research into the podcasting market, with analysis from Nic Newman, research associate at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism.
His research results reveal how people listen to podcasts around the world, and offer an overview of the business proposition for podcasting.
The episode also takes a deep five into the considerations of starting a new podcast, learning from the experience of Suchandrika Chakrabarti of Black Mirror Cracked.
Free daily newsletter
- How to launch your podcast on a shoestring budget
- How podcasts can help local newsrooms connect with their communities
- Pilot placement scheme to help BAME journalists break into radio and podcast
- Tip: Make your podcasts sound better
- 2019 Reuters Digital News Report finds that trust in the media continues to fall