If you are looking to start a podcast this summer or your existing projects need a bit of a refresh, this week's episode of the Journalism.co.uk podcast is a must-listen.
We take a look at some of the latest research into the podcasting market, with analysis from Nic Newman, research associate at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism.
His research results reveal how people listen to podcasts around the world, and offer an overview of the business proposition for podcasting.
The episode also takes a deep five into the considerations of starting a new podcast, learning from the experience of Suchandrika Chakrabarti of Black Mirror Cracked.
Free daily newsletter
- Struggling to find podcasts worth listening to? Let Piqd help you
- Tip: Launch and grow your news podcast
- International podcast day special: seven great journalism podcasts you need to listen to this weekend
- 'From the street to the boardroom': How Reuters’ Africa Journal produces ‘mobile-friendly’ stories on Africa
- ‘Cut out the rubbish and cut to the chase’: Making a news podcast? Here’s how to improve it