So what are some of the advantages for newsrooms, big and small, working together on editorial initiatives? What can local news outlets offer to national titles, and the other way around?
In this week's podcast we speak to digital media consultant Tim Griggs, who recently researched local and national collaborations for the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University, about the best ways to approach editorial partnerships and the different types of collaborations that can happen between organisations.
Free daily newsletter
- Facebook's content verification efforts still insufficient to fight false news
- How can we improve the love-hate relationship between Google and news publishers?
- Bellingcat launches investigative podcast about the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 crash
- UK legacy media still struggles to give women a voice (but is getting better at it)
- “When news organisations work together, the entire industry benefits”