So what are some of the advantages for newsrooms, big and small, working together on editorial initiatives? What can local news outlets offer to national titles, and the other way around?
In this week's podcast we speak to digital media consultant Tim Griggs, who recently researched local and national collaborations for the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University, about the best ways to approach editorial partnerships and the different types of collaborations that can happen between organisations.
Free daily newsletter
- University of Birmingham receives WhatsApp grant to find out how to reduce the spread of misinformation during elections
- 'We don't have to be afraid of our government, but they really do' – Newsroom challenges at Efecto Cocuyo, Venezuela
- Tip: How to handle big projects in a small, local newsroom
- Need to catch up? Here's your weekly journalism news update
- The Daphne Project: 'Even if you stop a messenger, you will not stop the message'