So what are some of the advantages for newsrooms, big and small, working together on editorial initiatives? What can local news outlets offer to national titles, and the other way around?
In this week's podcast we speak to digital media consultant Tim Griggs, who recently researched local and national collaborations for the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University, about the best ways to approach editorial partnerships and the different types of collaborations that can happen between organisations.
Free daily newsletter
- Perugia highlight: Is a physical newsroom worth fighting for?
- How journalists and academics can tackle misinformation together
- Improving communication in a virtual newsroom - Newsrewired special
- How to integrate a solutions mindset in your newsroom
- Improving relationships between journalists and academics - Newsrewired special