So what are some of the advantages for newsrooms, big and small, working together on editorial initiatives? What can local news outlets offer to national titles, and the other way around?
In this week's podcast we speak to digital media consultant Tim Griggs, who recently researched local and national collaborations for the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University, about the best ways to approach editorial partnerships and the different types of collaborations that can happen between organisations.
Free daily newsletter
- Live-streaming app Happs is set to innovate breaking news
- New grassroots group aims to bridge the gap between tech and newsrooms
- Robyn Vinter, editor-in-chief at The Overtake on diversity, business growth and investigative journalism for millennials
- Facebook's content verification efforts still insufficient to fight false news
- How can we improve the love-hate relationship between Google and news publishers?