So what are some of the advantages for newsrooms, big and small, working together on editorial initiatives? What can local news outlets offer to national titles, and the other way around?
In this week's podcast we speak to digital media consultant Tim Griggs, who recently researched local and national collaborations for the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University, about the best ways to approach editorial partnerships and the different types of collaborations that can happen between organisations.
Free daily newsletter
- Speakers from Quartz, The Economist and more join the line-up for November’s newsrewired
- Media's focus on technology tends to be short-term, shows survey
- New project from the Walter Cronkite School will focus on improving news literacy through collaboration
- Announcing the agenda for November's newsrewired
- How to map connections between individuals, companies and more with VIS