So what are some of the advantages for newsrooms, big and small, working together on editorial initiatives? What can local news outlets offer to national titles, and the other way around?
In this week's podcast we speak to digital media consultant Tim Griggs, who recently researched local and national collaborations for the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University, about the best ways to approach editorial partnerships and the different types of collaborations that can happen between organisations.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- Report: The strengths and weaknesses of 7 digital news outlets as they tackle international expansions
- Tip: Remember this advice for investigating hidden money
- Is media's dependence on Facebook an unavoidable sacrifice on the altar of digital transition?
- How WikiTribune is aiming to combat trust issues in journalism