So what are some of the advantages for newsrooms, big and small, working together on editorial initiatives? What can local news outlets offer to national titles, and the other way around?
In this week's podcast we speak to digital media consultant Tim Griggs, who recently researched local and national collaborations for the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University, about the best ways to approach editorial partnerships and the different types of collaborations that can happen between organisations.
Free daily newsletter
- Rheinische Post is winning the innovation game with a data-led newsroom
- Journalists suffer from PTSD too and we need to take it seriously
- Why empathetic leadership is necessary to diversify newsrooms
- Newsrooms are not racist but...
- Building sustainable news media requires balance between tradition and innovation