In this week's episode of the Journalism.co.uk podcast, we hear from our panel at the latest newsrewired event, who discussed the state of political journalism today, after the ‘surprise’ factor in the result of the EU Referendum, the US election, and the UK general election.
They talked about how their news organisations are tackling the day-to-day goings on in Parliament and how they are innovating to cover the concerns of constituents in new and exciting ways.
Moderated by Christian Broughton, editor, The Independent, the panel consisted of:
Kate McCann, senior political correspondent, The Telegraph
Guy Faulconbridge, UK bureau chief, Reuters
Anushka Asthana, political editor, the Guardian
Free daily newsletter
- Catch up on newsrewired, our 22nd digital journalism conference
- BBC launches weekly news programme to give young people in Africa a voice
- 7 tips for securing funding from Google’s Digital News Initiative
- Getting used to the sound of your own voice: 4 tips for podcasting beginners
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air