The meeting at the House of Commons is a special meeting whose aim is to inform people of the current and future technological developments which may lead to a dramatically extended lifespan, with many more people living for much longer. Ministers and politicians are in attendance.
The new peptide is the result of scientific research in Russia going back a total of 35 years and is now being offered to researchers by The Mackenzie Protocol at www.mackenzieprotocol.com.
The research includes the effects on telomeres, a part of the DNA now recognised as an important factor in slowing aging, and the work of three USA scientists who were rewarded in 2009 with a Nobel prize.
This website is owned by British entrepreneur Tony Mackenzie who has also spent decades researching the work of cutting edge scientists.
- Contact Name:
- Tony Mackenzie
- The Mackenzie Protocol
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- The Smartest Guys in the Room...have left: Threads Enron Database lifts the lid on Enron’s respect, integrity – and fraud.
- Horyou Foundation hosts gala dinner at Cannes to promote it's mission of social good
- Sales advice: Visual Insights Provide Top Tips on Increasing Revenue
- London’s first whisky distillery in over century crafts 1920s style single malt spirit using rare heritage barley
- Straight to the point: A third of the UK population doesn’t know what an Orthodontist does