The meeting at the House of Commons is a special meeting whose aim is to inform people of the current and future technological developments which may lead to a dramatically extended lifespan, with many more people living for much longer. Ministers and politicians are in attendance.
The new peptide is the result of scientific research in Russia going back a total of 35 years and is now being offered to researchers by The Mackenzie Protocol at www.mackenzieprotocol.com.
The research includes the effects on telomeres, a part of the DNA now recognised as an important factor in slowing aging, and the work of three USA scientists who were rewarded in 2009 with a Nobel prize.
This website is owned by British entrepreneur Tony Mackenzie who has also spent decades researching the work of cutting edge scientists.
- Contact Name:
- Tony Mackenzie
- The Mackenzie Protocol
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Crypta Labs Named in List of UK’s Top 5 Startups Revolutionising Enterprise Tech
- New Lexus RX hybrid puts Lexus Twickenham in festive mood
- Are you a Budding Entrepreneur? Here’s Five Things Pi Industries Wants You to Know
- UK private tuition numbers greatly exaggerated, new study reveals
- UK Homeowners advised to Keep Their Property Secure against Burglary over Christmas