Nicholls managed to win the 2012 Grand National with the now retired Neptune Collonges and has three further contenders for the 2013 race. Join Together has been given a weight of 10st 12lb, What A Friend (Sir Alex Ferguson's horse) being given 11st 5lb and Harry The Viking racing with 10st 11lb.
Ireland have several live contenders for the 2013 Grand National with Seabass (11st 12lb), Colbert Station (10st 11lb) amongst those at the top of the betting market. Ruby Walsh, who won the National in 2000 with Papillon, said of Colbert Station "Like Seabass, Colbert Station will possibly have one more run. I have no idea where he will go at this stage as he only recently ran." Walsh has not revealed who he plans to ride his mounts this year, saying: "My only worry is the two horses arrive at Liverpool in good form, healthy and well."
Latest odds on the 2013 Grand National in April from bets:On His Own 12/1, Prince De Beauchene 12/1, Seabass 14/1, Tidal Bay 14/1, Teaforthree 16/1, Join Together 16/1, Colbert Station 16/1, Sunnyhillboy 20/1, Cappa Bleu 20/1, The Package 20/1, Katenko 20/1
- Contact Name:
- Paul Speakman
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Strategic Five Marketing share their top tips on how to attract top talent
- LGB Direct Ltd announces attendance at Marketing Week Live 2015
- Bright Horizons launches Aberdeen to Brighton cycle challenge to raise money for the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
- Winner Casino expands game collection and improves mobile app
- Gumball Promotions looks at the things businesses can learn from sport