They have recently hired a new Event Coordinator and are currently looking to fill the position of ‘Event Manager’ to help manage their increasing event portfolio.
The Event Manager will oversee a wide range of different events from the initial planning stage, right through to managing the event on the day. They will ensure that the event runs smoothly and meets the client’s objectives and budget.
Jenny Pink MD at Accomplished Events added,
"We are thrilled to announce that following a highly successful year we're bringing new talent into our team to service the existing business and help grow our company in 2013."
Accomplished Events develop and deliver successful team building events, product launches, gala dinners and corporate events for businesses across the UK. Further to this they also offer a venue finding service to assist those looking to find the perfect venue for their event.
Their dedication to delivering a personal service to all of their clients has fuelled their growth and created a need to expand the team.
For further information on Accomplished Events and their range of team building events and event services you can visit their site for further information.
- Contact Name:
- Lucy Penn
- Reflect Digital
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
Related press releases
- JK Lasers exhibits at ILAS 2015 - The Industrial Laser Applications Symposium, Chesford Grange, Kenilworth, UK
- Brandlective Communications reveals ways to prevent complaints with social media
- Strategic Five Marketing suggest those committed to in-house development will come out on top
- Rozwój I awans zawodowy – jak to działa
- Forward Continuance reveal their plans to expand overseas