Accountancy firm Haines Watts Swindon has collaborated with local experts in employment law, HR and executive/management coaching to launch Haines Watts Employer Services.
Managing partner Mike Lloyd, said: "It's aimed at providing a seamless solution for companies wanting a more holistic approach to their financial and people matters.
"We've been considering this as an option at Haines Watts for some time, as when planning for growth in business, there is often crossover in these key areas. Expansion or diversification often means there is a need for initial and ongoing legal advice on employment matters as well as support around the people in the business. Both of these will also impact on the financial side of the business.
"Therefore, it makes sense to bring together excellent legal advice, strong HR support and coaching capabilities to complement our own accounting and tax support. Helping companies to achieve their goals, remain compliant and plan for the future."
The idea has been taken on by Haines Watts regionally to provide similar support hubs across the South West - Haines Watts is the 15th largest accountancy brand in the UK and was named Accountancy Firm of the Year 2019 in the FDs' excellence awards.
"We are excited about working in this way with trusted specialist partners," Mike said.
In Swindon, Mike and his team are working with Laura Callahan, of Willow HR for HR and coaching services and Vaughan Fullagar, employment law specialist at Star Legal in their new venture.
Laura Callahan said: "HR, legal and finance work hand-in-hand, and I am thrilled to be able to offer the full suite of support to the businesses we work with, together with fellow professionals that I personally trust and respect. It's a natural development for Willow HR and a great extension to our business."
Vaughan Fullagar added: "I am very pleased to be joining Haines Watts and Willow HR in his venture and to be part of a strong offering of quality advice and comprehensive services. This will be a great addition to the business community."
As well as offering payroll and benefits advice, legal advice and HR support to companies, Haines Watts Employer Services can also offer employee share scheme design and implementation, coaching and masterclasses in executive leadership and management as well as being able to conduct comprehensive employee engagement research and surveys.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- financial services financial services feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- women's interest women's interest feed