Remi Cachet extensions are currently proving to be the must have for those looking for natural, long lasting extensions. Available in a wide range of colours and extension types, Remi Cachet products are affordable without compromising on quality. The recent launch of the Remi Cachet Elegance Mini Tip Extensions has highlighted the increased demand for the brand, with Additional Lengths reporting that they have sold out of a wide range of colours. Created using AAAA+ Remy Hair sourced from the southern regions of Mongolia and Russian, the Mini Tips are ideal for those looking for a long lasting, natural look.
Additional Lengths have become the go to supplier for many celebrities looking for hair extensions. Geordie Shore favourite Holly Hagan regularly pops into the Stockton-on-Tees headquarters and bodybuilder and TV personality Jodie Marsh recently tweeted a picture of her new hair created using Additional Lengths extensions. For the last two years the company has sponsored ITV’s Dancing on Ice, supplying the dancers and the celebrities with extensions and accessories to ensure they look their best before they take to the ice.
With two stores in Stockton on Tees and Leeds City Centre, Additional Lengths are experts in sourcing and creating top quality hair extensions and hair accessories. In addition to their stores they also have a specialist salon offering professional hair replacement services and hair extension training for qualified hairdressers and colleges.
- Contact Name:
- Victoria Lynch
- Additional Lengths
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01642 867213
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- neyya, a Smart Ring that controls laptops and mobile phones, launches instore today
- Do you have the mind of an entrepreneur? Asks Swan Global Direct
- How Argos voucher codes, Debenhams promo codes & PC World discount vouchers can help customers get the most out of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
- Smile Spa offers special discount on Zoom teeth whitening treatment
- Scottish firm Meraki Rose heartened by new event for entrepreneurs