CEO and owner of Creative Nature Superfoods, Julianne Ponan, has been named as one of the speakers at the 2019 Allergy and Free From Show at Olympia this weekend.
The free from food entrepreneur will be spending time in the family zone at the show which routinely attracts 40,000 visitors.
The event is the largest of its kind in the world and is designed to help those who live with coeliac disease, food allergy or intolerance or who have to live gluten free.
Julianne is herself allergic to all nuts and many other foods, ingredients, skin care products as well as perfumes and aerosols.
She said: “I’m thrilled to be asked to take part in this important UK show talking to parents who want to support their children in making careful food choices.
“Having been diagnosed with multiple food allergies from a very young age, I know what it’s like to live your life on a knife edge – always worried about what to eat, where to eat and the impact it has on those around you.
“There are more choices out there now and I’ll do anything I can to ensure that ‘free-from’ becomes so mainstream the next generation will not feel as isolated as I often did.”
Aged just 22, Julianne re-designed the company Creative Nature Superfoods, moving away from its original focus and turned it into one of the UK’s leading free-from snack and superfood brands which caters for people just like her.
Her work in her business and as a campaigner for those who live with severe allergies has led to her being selected as one of the 30 under 30 in the retail and commerce category of the Forbes’ list.
The products she’s created are vegan friendly, free of many allergens and y are currently available in the UK in Sainsbury’s, Asda, through Ocado, through independent shops and also online.
Julianne will be running a fun food session with parents and their children at 2.30pm on Saturday July 6 and she will use the opportunity to talk to parents about building their child’s confidence around food – the ‘dos’ and the ‘don’ts’.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 07789 270030
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- children / youth children / youth feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- education / training education / training feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- women's interest women's interest feed
- weddings weddings feed