Staffordshire, UK – The launch of UK based tour operator Allinclusivegolf.com is set to shake-up how customers view golf travel. With a distinctive approach to building tailor made golf packages, allinclusivegolf.com offers 1000s of golf holiday packages using only hotels which offer all-inclusive accommodation.
By mapping an enormous range of all-inclusive hotels with golf courses in the local area, allinclusivegolf.com offer a huge amount of choice and many more than have previously been made available.
As with other all-inclusive holidays, all-inclusive golf holidays are more expensive than B&B or self-catering options, however as all of the food and drinks are included within the resort, great savings can be made on the overall cost of the holiday.
Allinclusivegolf.com founder, Tom Warsop, is excited by the prospect of the new approach to golfing holidays, saying
“Since the launch in January, there has been a really positive response, particularly from groups who find the all-inclusive concept acts as a great leveller, especially when the groups consist of individuals with mixed income levels.”
With a unique range of hotel and golf course combinations throughout Europe and the rest of the world, allinclusivegolf.com is able to offer a great alternative approach to the golf holiday market which has seen minimal innovation in the last 10 years.
For more information or a quote, please contact:
Ben Johnson – Allinclusivegolf.com
International House, Stubbs Gate, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 1LU.
Telephone: 01782 792981
- Contact Name:
- Ben Johnson
- Business Development Manager
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01782 792981
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- UK Homeowners advised to Keep Their Property Secure against Burglary over Christmas
- Win a £649 Fiesta ST performance upgrade with the TC Harrison mountune giveaway
- Syrac Inspirations reveals insider secrets to becoming an exceptional salesperson
- Meraki Rose disagrees with claims that entrepreneurs sacrifice family and fun to start a business
- Bravington Capital reviews some lesser known achievements of the world's high-flyers