E-money account provider Suits Me is celebrating double success after being announced as the winner of two categories at the recent Best Business Awards 2021.
The company was named overall winner in the Best Customer Focus category, with its CEO and founder Matthew Sanders also named winner in the Outstanding Entrepreneur category.
Founded in 2015 by Matthew, Suits Me aims to be the number one e-money account provider for those seeking a hassle-free alternative to traditional high street banking.
Matthew said: "I wanted to set up an alternative financial solution to give people a modern choice while having access to all of the features more traditional bank accounts have to offer, such as a contactless pre-paid card, a mobile app, setting up direct debits and managing savings effectively. Suits Me meets that need - high street banking doesn't suit everyone."
Suits Me is not a bank, it is an alternative solution. It is an e-money account issued by Prepay Technologies Limited (PPS) and Suits Me may be appointed as its agent. It takes minutes to open an account, with instant access, no credit checks, no proof of address needed and no hidden fees, making services accessible for those who may otherwise be excluded or those who want to access an alternative way of managing their money. Suits Me currently has two account offerings: PremiumPlus at £9.97 per month and the Premium account at £4.97 per month.
Working alongside Matthew is Suits Me MD Richard Lynch:
"Suits Me is designed to support individuals throughout the UK who may struggle to open a traditional high street bank account. We currently support those in financial difficulty, migrant workers living here where English may not be their preferred language or first language, or individuals who may want an alternative account allowing them to access our benefits including cashback reward scheme at various online and High Street retailers," Richard said.
The Best Business Awards are one of the UK's highest profile awards, attracting a wide range of entries, from large international PLCs and public sector organisations to dynamic and innovative SMEs.
Commenting on Suits Me's success in the Best Customer Focus category, the judges said: "Congratulations to Suits Me for living up to its reputation of putting people first before profit. It offers accounts to the 1.3 million people who do not have bank accounts, including non-UK nationals, and it caters for the individual requirements of its diverse customer base. Its dedicated, in-house, multilingual customer care team speaking nine languages and each client has its own account manager. Its excellent approach to customer service has enabled Suits Me to achieve top reviews on Trustpilot."
Commenting on Matthew Sanders' success in the Outstanding Entrepreneur category, the judges said: "Matthew has created jobs for 57 people, transformed financial services and made banking inclusive."
Suits Me was set up by Matthew in 2015 who wanted to offer a user-friendly alternative to high street banks. Richard came on board in October 2019 to grow the brand and in 2020 the company has seen growth of more than 200 per cent year on year.
* Photo shows Suits Me chief executive officer and founder Matthew Sanders (right) and MD Richard Lynch who are both celebrating the business winning a prestigious award for excellence in customer service
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- agriculture / rural affairs agriculture / rural affairs feed
- business / economics business / economics feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- financial services financial services feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed
- women's interest women's interest feed