Free-from food company, Creative Nature, is celebrating its latest success after employee Ryan Scott passed his apprenticeship with distinction.
Ryan had been studying a one-year apprenticeship in Supply Chain L2 and achieved a distinction in both the knowledge exam, which required a pass of over 90 per cent and the observation element.
"I am ecstatic with my results. I was nervous leading up to the examinations and results, however, now I am done, I look forward to what the future holds," Ryan said.
During the year, Ryan learned about the different types of supply chain systems used by companies that distribute products, from the employees' packing orders to the people organising deliveries. He gained practical experience working in the warehouse, packing orders that had been received from the company’s website and from Amazon. His duties also involved organising bookings with wholesalers, dispatching orders from the Creative Nature warehouse and managing stock levels.
"I gained a deeper understanding of people's roles within a business and the different equipment, tools or technology systems they may use."
As well as learning about business supply, the apprenticeship also helped Ryan learn more about himself. "I learnt that I could do so much more than I originally thought I could, such as how to apply my knowledge in practical situations."
While coursework taught Ryan the educational side of the role, such as different legislations and regulations, his tutor Matt Ford helped put theory into practice. "He taught me all I know about the practical and technical side of my role," Ryan explained.
Matt said: "He applied himself really well throughout the apprenticeship and I am really pleased he passed with distinction."
Ryan will now be able to take on higher-level tasks and assume greater responsibility, which means the apprenticeship will benefit him and the company. And he plans to take further courses to improve his skillset further so that he has even more to offer Creative Nature.
"Creative Nature is an amazing company with aspirations to change the world for allergy and intolerance sufferers around the world. It has been a surreal experience being able to work alongside such an amazing group of people and for such a great cause while developing much-needed skills for the future."
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- children / youth children / youth feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- motoring / motorcycling motoring / motorcycling feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- women's interest women's interest feed