Now one can feel energetic and stress free with the help of simplified yogic breathing techniques within minutes.
Celebrity yoga trainer Subodh Gupta has released a simplified book on yoga breathing techniques for managing stress and anxiety and it is available on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.
According to the author, Subodh Gupta, "Breathing is one of the most important functions in our body but it is also the most neglected one. It influences the activity of each and every cell in our body and most importantly it is intimately linked with the performance of the brain", he added "with the help of simple breathing exercise one can bring benefits such as increased energy level, reduce stress and anxiety level and that too within 10 to 15 minutes a day."
The technique of Yogic breathing is explained in this book in a step by step method along with the precautions so everybody can understand and gain benefits.
This book contains 2 sections. Section 1 contains knowledge and detail explanation of human breath and section 2 includes practical techniques step by step.
One can practice only one technique to begin with to gain benefit.
This is the only book on human breathing techniques with clearly illustrated photographs.
This book is ideal for busy people who lead a hectic life style.
Subodh has been interviewed by various TV channels and his views and articles appear regularly in magazines and newspapers in India and the UK.
- Contact Name:
- Indian Foundation for Scientific Yoga
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- 7 reasons businesses contribute to charity
- Artist secures 'work in residence' status at UK's leading reference library
- Learn to compete like a champion using Imperyo's top tips
- Fortitude Plethora: The online experience will never match face-to-face customer service
- The News Impact Summit on Panama Papers, Trolls and Bots to be held on 12 May in London
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- weddings weddings feed