Award-winning super food brand, Creative Nature, specialising in allergen free snacks, mixes and superfoods, has today launched a new free-from, reduced sugar protein snack Gnawbles.
Gnawbles contain ten simple ingredients and are certified vegan friendly, palm oil free as well as being top 14 allergen safe. They come in four delicious flavours; Brilliant Orange Cacao, Super Salted Caramel, Vanilla Dark Chocolate and Deeply Dark Chocolate. With up to 43% less sugar than the market leading brand they are indulgent without being loaded with sugar.
Julianne Ponan, Creative Nature’s CEO, said: “We are so excited to introduce Gnawbles to our clients and to the public. They can replace high sugar alternatives and are safe for those who are allergic or food sensitive. They are also vegan friendly as well as being manufactured in an ethical manner. The packaging is fully recyclable.”
The Surrey-based company whose HQ is in West Molesey, is already well established in the ‘free from’ food market. In 2018 the company won the national title of Small Business of the Year and its snack bars have won more Great Taste Gold Stars than any other cold-pressed range. Major retail brands such as Asda, the Co-op and Sainsbury’s already stock their products. The team also exports to 11 countries worldwide.
Originally creating the recipes from her home kitchen, owner Julianne Ponan was drawn to making her own healthy snacks out of frustration at the lack of nut-free products in the market that weren’t packed with additives – or were tasteless. As a sufferer of anaphylaxis to all nuts, some seeds and certain additives, the best way forward was to create her own.
“Free from snacks don’t need to be free from taste. They need to be delicious and we believe Gnawbles will mark another taste milestone for us,” Julianne said.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- women's interest women's interest feed
- weddings weddings feed