The first customer, Wakefield, went live on the EDI-Hub on 10th July 2012 and in November a milestone was already reached when Axiell processed the 5,000th file received through the Hub, followed swiftly by the 10,000th file by the end of 2012.
Over 30 customers (around one third of the customer base) are already live on the EDI-Hub, including Devon, Dublin City, members of the London Libraries Consortium, as well as Surrey and Wakefield.
Customers can either take the EDI-Hub as part of a managed service or as a standalone solution. Both are designed to integrate with Axiell’s OpenGalaxy library management system, with the managed service having the added benefit of Axiell ensuring that the files are processed successfully and removing from the library the burden of running a PC-based EDI software solution.
- Contact Name:
- Catherine Dhanjal
- TheAnswer Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Fintek Surface Finishing Yields Big Gains for Aerospace: Farnborough Stand 4/H40
- The future of marketing has arrived
- Turkey EU membership opens possibility of cheaper citizenship by investment to the EU
- New Managing Director Joins Market Leading Technology and Communication Provider
- What Would Brexit Mean For Marketers? Iconic Event Strategies Investigates