The first customer, Wakefield, went live on the EDI-Hub on 10th July 2012 and in November a milestone was already reached when Axiell processed the 5,000th file received through the Hub, followed swiftly by the 10,000th file by the end of 2012.
Over 30 customers (around one third of the customer base) are already live on the EDI-Hub, including Devon, Dublin City, members of the London Libraries Consortium, as well as Surrey and Wakefield.
Customers can either take the EDI-Hub as part of a managed service or as a standalone solution. Both are designed to integrate with Axiell’s OpenGalaxy library management system, with the managed service having the added benefit of Axiell ensuring that the files are processed successfully and removing from the library the burden of running a PC-based EDI software solution.
- Contact Name:
- Catherine Dhanjal
- TheAnswer Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- MJ Experia Marketing Thrilled as Birmingham Leads Entrepreneurial Cities List
- Laboratory Apprentice winner offsets gender bias in science
- The Goodwill Partnership and Spinal Research partner to offer will-writing services
- SPI Lasers, at the forefront of fiber laser technology
- FYI: how to check your security provider quickly - an insider’s guide to the meaning of abbreviations