Glasgow, Scotland – 27 November 2012 – Bioflavia™, an antioxidant-rich health product made from the pomace, or leftover grape skins and seeds from wine grapes, is now available for purchase and consumption in the United Kingdom. This dynamic and innovative product has many health benefits and is very popular in Canada; it has even featured in CBC’s popular TV series, Dragon Den.
Through careful research and analysis, the makers of Bioflavia™ discovered that the dried and crushed skins of red wine grapes have an extremely high concentration of powerful and healthful antioxidants. The seeds are separated from the pomace before it is dried, refined, milled and mixed with organic grape powder and Vitamin C. The final product is then packaged in tamper-proof containers and readied for distribution.
Health experts recommend that people consume 10 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. This can be difficult to do, but a 10 gram serving of Bioflavia™ can help one to meet the recommended requirement. Bioflavia™ can be added to yoghurt or cereal; it can be stirred into juice or smoothies, and it can also be used when baking breads, muffins or cookies. Simply add one 10 gram scoop for a delicious boost to your meal.
Antioxidants help protect against diseases like atherosclerosis, heart disease and certain cancers. They help to boost the immune system and can even slow the process of aging. A decision to add Bioflavia™ to one’s diet is a decision to live healthy, and additionally, it’s delicious to the taste and convenient to use.
Media Contact Information:
Mark - Managing Director, Bioflavia UK. Based in Glasgow.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.bioflavia.co.uk | 0141 530 7547 | 07784 611 157
- Contact Name:
- Managing Director
- Bioflavia UK
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0141 530 7547
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- New Managing Director appointed at Advanced Health & Care
- Note for Hillary Clinton: how you could have avoided the emails ‘scandal’
- Miller Homes provides £1.1m boost to North West communities
- Iconic Event Strategies: Change your mindset and change your life
- Boost your confidence with Syrac Inspirations’ 10 step guide
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed