City Travel Review helps to hone aspiring travel writers by running a series of study/work abroad gap programmes combining cross-cultural language training with travel writing projects in some of Europe’s most exciting cities, including Berlin, Edinburgh, Madrid, Barcelona and Lyon.
Our programmes allow students, people on their gap year, graduates and career-breakers to combine overseas language study with research, photography and journalism while working and studying as part of a fun and friendly team.
Our trained staff of language teachers allows you to learn German, French or Spanish at a level and pace that suits you. Meanwhile, our series of journalism workshops and feedback sessions, delivered by freelance media employees, will equip you with the necessary tools to research, write and design a travel guide about the city.
So whether you fancy yourself as a writer, photographer or layout guru, you’re guaranteed to come home having acquired new language skills and lifted your portfolio.
To find out more about City Travel Review’s programmes, feel free to drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. You can also find us on Twitter (@Citytravel), Facebook and via our website.
- Contact Name:
- Jeremy Maki
- Project co-ordinator
- City Travel Review
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0044 131 208 2741
- Company Website:
- arts / entertainment arts / entertainment feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed