Putting the emphasis squarely on the consumer, BreakdownCover.org now includes a wide range of consumer-focused guides, advice and tips to help the average motorist find the most suitable breakdown policy for their individual needs.
Speaking shortly after the relaunch, Simon Hill, founder of BreakdownCover.org said:
"For the majority of motorists breakdown cover goes hand-in-hand with insurance as a necessary financial product. Our main goal at BreakdownCover.org is to cut through the marketing speak to offer our readers an honest and impartial view of the breakdown services marketplace in the UK".
"We understand that finding the most suitable level of cover can be a daunting task, that's why we've developed a range of easy to understand guides and tutorials. Whether you're a first time member or experienced motorist considering a change of service, we're confident you'll find our articles useful and informative".
Alongside expertly-written articles and guides, BreakdownCover.org also invite visitors to leave their comments and reviews on the service they've received from their breakdown providers.
"Customer feedback is an invaluable tool," explains founder Simon Hill. "Our readers realise that price isn't everything and with the leading breakdown providers all offering similar cover, customer service is often the deciding factor for many new members."
"By making it possible for our readers to leave feedback and comment on the level of service they've received from their breakdown provider, we can provide a well-rounded view of the organisation in question."
"Customer reviews whether positive or negative have proven to be an invaluable tool in helping our visitors make informed and educated choices on the breakdown providers they choose."
BreakdownCover.org is one of the UK's leading independent resources on breakdown cover.
Offering guidance on a wide range of vehicle breakdown services and motoring related topics, BreakdownCover.org provides an impartial view of the breakdown cover marketplace in the UK.
For further information visit www.breakdowncover.org
- Contact Name:
- Simon Hill
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Leading Ford-franchise TC Harrison scoop prestigious automotive industry award
- Business & Social Media Research
- The 4 Common Barriers to Thinking Big by EA Worldwide Acquisitions
- Charity launches new Impact Ventures Programme
- Average age to start driving now 26, as younger adults put off learning and car buying
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- financial services financial services feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- motoring / motorcycling motoring / motorcycling feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed