Surrey, UK, February 11th, 2013: Calling all pampered pooches and proud dog owners – is 2013 your year? Britain’s Next Dog Model is the UK’s original dog photo competition where entrants battle it out to be crowned with the prestigious title! The lucky winner will receive a photo-shoot from top UK dog photographer, Nick Ridley, and will have the honour of being the face of Mikki for a year. The top three finalists will also get a hamper full to the brim with fabulous Mikki goodies.
Anyone in the UK can enter via the Mikki Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MikkiPet) by using the Britain’s Next Dog Model 2013 Facebook app to submit their favourite photo of their furry friend. All you need to do is tell us a little bit about your pet and upload their photo. In 2012 nearly a thousand dogs entered the competition so 2013 is shaping up to be bigger than ever before.
Harry Scott, Brand Manager at Interpet comments, "We’re so excited that Britain’s Next Dog Model is back for its third year in 2013. We think it’s the best competition of its kind and this year we hope it will be bigger and better than ever! It is great fun to be a part of and we love looking through all the entries, but the underlying message to dog owners is a more serious one."
Scott explains, "Through this competition we are trying to highlight the importance of regular grooming – not just for outward appearance, but for health reasons too. If you regularly spend time grooming your dog you will notice health problems early, meaning they can be treated quickly and effectively."
The competition will launch at noon on Monday 11th March 2013 and entrants will be able to submit their photos via the Facebook app from this date. The public will be able to place their votes until Tuesday 2nd April, which is the deadline both for entries and for public voting. The expert panel of judges will announce their chosen winner on Monday 8th April. This year the prestigious judging panel includes UK Groomer of the Year 2012 - Alison Rogers, as well as representatives from leading pet charity - The Blue Cross, Pet Planet and Mikki.
Media contact information:
For press enquiries, contact Toni O’Sullivan at theblueballroom:
Tel: +44 1252 899 950
Notes to Editors:
- Interpet offers one of the largest pet and aquatic product ranges, incorporating 12 different brands including: Interpet, Blagdon, Kent Marine, Mikki, PetLove, PetSafe, Four Paws, Super Pet, Nylabone, Chomper and Interpet Publishing.
- For more details about Interpet please visit: www.interpet.co.uk
- Mikki is one of the UK’s leading grooming brands, and the only one to be endorsed by professional and award winning groomers.
- The Mikki brand has developed since its launch in 1980 to include an extensive range of products for grooming, training and caring for your pet.
- Contact Name:
- Toni O'Sullivan
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01252 899 950
Related press releases
- Toyota Mirai to be on display at Pro Driver Live 2015
- Top 5 reasons why you should choose underfloor heating
- Paragon Acquisitions asks: ‘What type of salesperson are you?’
- MJ Experia Marketing: Winner of ‘Business Owner of the Year 2015’ receives new BMW Convertible
- Imperyo reveals how Fantasy Football skills can be an advantage in business