AA Labels has recently made a significant investment in the new machinery in order to extend production from April 2014, and offer a much wider range of roll labels than ever before.
They are further looking to grow their range of materials and sizes in the next 6 months to meet growing customer demand, and believe they offer one of the most flexible and easy-to-use websites in which to purchase labels for both individual and office use. This new development is set to make the online buying experience even better for its customers.
AA Labels specialises in the manufacture of labels as well as the provision of design and printing services, producing over 10,277 combinations of sheet labels at its factory in Cambridgeshire. Over the last 6/7 years, AA labels has made its mark within the industry, offering custom made labels in accordance to specific size and shape requirement, as well as fantastic customer service and online user experience.
In 2013, 36 million adults (73%) in Great Britain accessed the internet every day with just under this number (72%) of these adults buying goods or services online. The convenience and choice online, combined with factors such as quick order and delivery processes, has contributed to the rise in internet shopping with consumers and businesses moving more and more towards online purchasing methods.
According to a study from the online marketplace Rakuten’s, 40% of those people surveyed said that the range of choice offered by their retailer mattered to them the most when making a purchase decision online, and 49% placing retailer reliability top of the list.
Sohail Sethi, Managing Director at AA Labels, says, “At AA Labels we like to think we are unique in our online shopping experience, and the way we give our customers the freedom to decide what is the best product to match their needs. Our customers can go online and choose the exact product they need including specific number labels per roll or number sheets.
“We have an extremely large range of roll labels, in a much larger range of sizes and materials as most other online label manufacturers, with (usually) most available for same day dispatch. Over the last 7 years we have grown our product range to suit the needs of our customers, and we hope that with this new investment, the online user experience is an even better one than ever before.”
For more information, contact AA labels on 01733 588 390 or visit the AA Labels website at www.aalabels.com.
- Contact Name:
- Louise Goldsmith
- PR Director
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Phoenix Premier Acquisitions attends Glassdoor event in London
- Brandlective underlines growing shift in dynamics of SEO
- BellaVista Promotions reveals top motivation tips for business owners
- How Argos voucher codes, Debenhams promo codes & PC World discount vouchers can help customers get the most out of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
- Grow your business using a freelancer in 2016
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- education / training education / training feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed