The walk will begin at the Brassmill Lane access point in Bath and will continue along the cycle path to Bristol and end up in Cuban on Bristol Harbourside. Participants will be asked to pay a registration fee for the walk, £10 per adult and £5 per child, which will include a medal for taking part. British Heart Foundation T Shirts will also be available for a suggested donation of £5. All money from sponsorship and registrations will go towards funding the vital research into lessening the heart failure rate.
Emma Cook of Carco Group, was delighted that the dealership is supporting the BHF in such a "noble cause", saying: "It is truly a privilege to be involved and help the British Heart Foundation in this charity event, which will raise vital funds in the fight against heart disease."
"It’s great that so many of our team are getting involved as well, but they will need to get some training in over the summer months as fourteen-odd miles is certainly no cake walk!”, she added.
If you would like any further information about the Bath To Bristol Heart City Walk please contact our Fundraising Support Team on 0300 330 3322
About Carco Group
The Carco Group is a family run business which was founded more than eighty years ago in Bristol. It has grown to specialise in the Renault, Dacia, Citroen and Volvo brands with a wide selection of new and used cars and vans for sale in Bristol and across the South-West. As well as sales, the Carco Group also offers guidance on Motability and fleet hire options with a focus on personal requirements. The dealership also offers comprehensive after sales facilities providing professional MOT, servicing and repairs using genuine parts and expert technicians for its core brands.
- Carco Group
Related press releases
- Fast-track building extension adds manufacturing space for healthcare company to continue 300 year growth trajectory
- How to buy your girlfriend a love toy
- Call for Journalists: 10th ASEF Journalists' Colloquium on Crisis Reporting
- The Ultimate Sex Toy Box
- Privilege Promotions remains dominant in UK market, fighting off surge in European competition
- arts / entertainment arts / entertainment feed
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- financial services financial services feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- motoring / motorcycling motoring / motorcycling feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed