Manchester United are still odds on chances to win the Premier League and if they avoid defeat their odds are likely to shorten further. At the time of writing they are as short as 4/5 to wrestle the title back from their City neighbors. However, whilst City have recently struggled on foreign soil, things have been less than perfect at Old Trafford. In their last league game, United conceded three goals in the first half at Reading and they are likely to face a sterner test in the Manchester derby.
Whilst United's defensive frailties have been well documented, going forward things have been remarkably good.Rooney and Van Persie seem to be making their eye-catching combination pay dividends and they have propelled United to the top of the goal scoring charts with apparent ease. According to Opta, United's games are averaging 4 goals per game whilst City's home games currently average 3.13.Those watching the game that will be televised live on Sky sports will be hoping that it's a high scoring game that is likely to be full of incident.
Related press releases
- Liverpool is the Bingo capital of the UK
- Footballtips.com wins Best Use of Social Media Award at iGB Awards 2016 for @footballtips Twitter Handle
- Surge in Super Bowl ad costs prompts Source Marketing Direct to ask, is it worth it?
- Live Innovations MD Tom Harris attends exclusive business meetings
- Mazonai: Help your business make the most of 2016