Manchester United are still odds on chances to win the Premier League and if they avoid defeat their odds are likely to shorten further. At the time of writing they are as short as 4/5 to wrestle the title back from their City neighbors. However, whilst City have recently struggled on foreign soil, things have been less than perfect at Old Trafford. In their last league game, United conceded three goals in the first half at Reading and they are likely to face a sterner test in the Manchester derby.
Whilst United's defensive frailties have been well documented, going forward things have been remarkably good.Rooney and Van Persie seem to be making their eye-catching combination pay dividends and they have propelled United to the top of the goal scoring charts with apparent ease. According to Opta, United's games are averaging 4 goals per game whilst City's home games currently average 3.13.Those watching the game that will be televised live on Sky sports will be hoping that it's a high scoring game that is likely to be full of incident.
Related press releases
- ForFit releases new gamified social fitness app
- Mazonai exceeds sales expectationsby 16%
- 10Bet launches MAXCASH promotion code – Claim £200 free with new bonus code
- Sigma Six evidenzia l’importanza di divertirsi al lavoro con laboratori giornalieri
- Another reason for British tennis’ number six to smile (thanks to his Invisalign treatment)