Barcelona has seen many fascinating transformations in its time. From its origins as a Roman coastal town to its emergence as an important medieval trading port,through to its suppression by Bourbon troops during the 18th century, historical ups and downs have made Barcelona the cutting-edge and creative city it is today.
From summer 2013, City Travel Review is extending its range of travel writing programmes to include Barcelona as its newest destination. As well as running already established projects in Berlin, Edinburgh, Madrid and Lyon, CTR hopes to achieve similar success with its latest project, which will take place between 21st July – 11th August 2013.
Participants in the programme will gain full experience of Barcelona’s unique history, culture and lifestyle while creating a travel guide about the city. They will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the guides production, from the research and writing to the editing, photography and layout.
Additionally, unique to the Barcelona programme is a series of culture classes designed to cover a range of aspects, including language, cultural differences,history, art and architecture, etc.
To find out more information about City Travel Review’s travel writing and language study programmes drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find us on Twitter (@Citytravel) and Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/citytravelreviewhttp://youtu.be/x45c7ACnz_E (CTR projects)
- Contact Name:
- Jeremy Maki
- City Travel Review
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0131 208 2741
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- The media to empower the third sector: European civil society finally speaks with one voice
- neyya, a Smart Ring that controls laptops and mobile phones, launches instore today
- Entrepreneur prepares to launch national initiative to support small businesses
- Penmex travels to Liverpool to attend Rising Star Event
- Meraki Rose inspired by Scotland’s young entrepreneurial talent
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed