The team at the digital marketing and community news hub Total Guide to are collaborating with their clients and recruiting staff to drive growth following the pandemic.
After many businesses have exerted their energy in surviving throughout 2020 and much of 2021, the team at Total Guide to has started planning for growth - and its first step is to work with sales strategist Jamie Martin of Correct Careers Coaching.
Total Guide to is a franchise model business with digital marketing and community hubs in Swindon, Bath, Bristol, Cardiff, Reading, Manchester and Poole with more geographical areas coming on stream.
Jamie has come into the business to support Annie McKenna, the new marketing and sales executive for Total Guide to Bath and also two new Kickstarter team members Tyler Walsh and Tyler Cullen. He will then go on to upskill more established team members.
Founder Liz Hutchings said: "Having worked with Jamie over the years as a client we could see the support and training he provides local businesses helps them grow and give staff confidence and support.
"As so as soon as we recruited, we enlisted the help of Jamie to provide an initial training plan in sales and customer service. Jamie will continue by training the whole team (myself included) in the coming months so we can all upskill. Any successful entrepreneur knows that every day is a school day and with digital marketing especially there are always new skills, tips and tricks to learn."
Trainer Jamie Martin said: "Upskilling your staff should be one of your top priorities at present. The way businesses operate has changed and your staff will have to develop new capabilities.
"Are there new processes and procedures to accommodate this? Are new technology and social media channels being used? How are you and your team building new relationships with prospects and interacting with existing customers? Investing in training will boost morale and motivation, enhance knowledge and skills to ultimately increase productivity."
Jamie and the Total Guide to team will be working together over the coming months to help the Total Guide to business thrive nationally.
* Picture shows Jamie Martin of Correct Careers Coaching working with Annie McKenna, the new marketing and sales executive for Total Guide to Bath
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- women's interest women's interest feed
- weddings weddings feed