Business owner Nicki Kinton who has more than 30 years’ experience in credit control has been asked to be a judge in a prestigious national competition.
Her company, Confident Cashflow, specialises in helping SMEs tighten up their financial systems and processes and supports them around intelligent credit control.
She’s been asked to be a judge in the 2019 Credit & Collections Technology Awards where winners will be announced at a gala event in Newcastle in September.
“It’s a huge honour to be asked to be a judge alongside many leaders in this important sector of business. Technology has changed and will continue to change the way in which we do our jobs, so it’s a privilege to be able to see the impact of innovation.”
Nicki, who lives in Wiltshire, will be alongside fellow judges including Michelle Thorp, chief executive of the Insolvency Practitioners Association, Amir Ali, of the Civil Court Users’ Association and Jennifer Lambden, chair of the Association of Credit Professionals.
Awards up for grabs include Technology Innovator – Person of the Year; Best Anti-Fraud Solution and Best Vulnerable Customer Identification and Screening Solution.
Nicki, who has been in business for three years, supports business owners with developing skills, creating processes, putting in place systems and documents that will help them work smarter around their cash flow. For micro-business owners she offers services including credit checks, reviewing and updating terms and conditions and outsourced credit control. Nicki is a member of the Chartered Institute of Credit Management.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- financial services financial services feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- women's interest women's interest feed