The decorating specialist’s new motto, That’s Why I Rely On Crown, reinforces the message of reliability and commitment to tradespeople across the UK.
Serving the decorating trade for more than 40 years – Crown Decorating Centres has 119 stores nationwide.
Crown Decorating Centres’ staff have the products, knowledge and know how to help painters and decorators deliver a great result, whatever the decorating job.
UK Marketing Manager, David Fish, said: "The new message is really important to Crown Decorating Centres. It helps us let tradesmen know they can come to us with any query or problem and we will help solve it to the best of our ability.
"All our store managers are regularly updated with new information and attend training sessions, hosted by dedicated training managers, with full demonstrations of how to use the products in store.
"By doing this, we can ensure our managers know how to get the best result out of applying a product as well as making sure they can pass that information on to customers effectively."
As well as this, representatives from other stockists in Crown Decorating Centres also visit the stores to host their own demonstrations regarding their products.
David added: "All these different sessions allow our customers to get the most from their purchases, whether they ask the store manager or attend a trade fair - they can rely on Crown Decorating Centres to deliver them the best service and information around."
To find your local store visit Crown Decorating Centres’ website at www.crowndecoratingcentres.co.uk or text ‘CROWN’ to 83332 and have the nearest store’s details sent straight to your mobile. Texts cost one standard message rate.
Alternatively, download the free smart phone app, which will send all the latest offers, services and directions to the store straight to the registered phone.
- Contact Name:
- Jane Shepherd
- Shepherd PR
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01538 308685
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Angel Business Suite reviews the Lord Mayor's Dragon Awards
- Josh Peace looks at the advantage of leaving comfort behind
- Justin Cobb reveals the secret of development
- Prosure Acquisitions looks at what customers really want from businesses
- Gumball Promotions looks at the five varieties of entrepreneur
- business / economics business / economics feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- education / training education / training feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed