Brammo Inc has become the leading manufacturer of electric motorcycles and has developed eye catching and high performance models which are rapidly enticing many motorcyclists to seriously consider making the switch. With their new range for 2014 due to be announced over the next few days the options for many new and existing motorcyclists has just become much more interesting.
The Isle of Man was the perfect location to launch Darvill Distribution Ltd in 2013 whose primary aim is to provide distribution and dealership solutions to support growth in the electric motorcycle and electric scooter market.
Andy Averre, Managing Director of Darvill Distribution Ltd explains, "The Isle of Man has a long and globally recognised history in motorcycle developments from the very first TT race in 1907 through to the very first electric motorcycle TT race in 2009. With active support from the Isle of Man Department of Economic Development, our aim is to continue evolving that legacy".
"We were keen to offer practical, effective solutions for inner city commuters as well as the adrenaline of instant torque for those looking for a new thrill" continues Andy, "Brammo Inc provided those solutions and we are delighted to be working with them".
Darvill Distribution Ltd will now be working hard to establish distribution agreements with a number of existing motorcycle Dealers across the UK & Ireland and are keen to support the UK Governments drive towards greater use of electric vehicles with all the associated environmental and financial benefits.
"We are thrilled to be involved in the electric motorcycle industry, as it promises to be an exhilarating ride, in more ways than one” says Alex Aitchison, Operations Director for Darvill Distribution, and Team Principal for Darvill Racing. "We have an exciting season of racing events throughout 2014. This will include entering Brammo supported electric motorcycles in a number of venues, some of which will be ‘World first’s’, so keep an eye open for further press releases and details on our websites".
Craig Bramscher, CEO and Founder of Brammo Inc sees this as another major development in his plans to expand the use of electric motorcycles across Europe "The UK & Ireland is a key market for us in Europe, and building on the motorcycling history and profile of the Isle of Man through Darvill Distribution Ltd is a very exciting prospect for us".
- Contact Name:
- Andy Averre
- Managing Director
- Darvill Distribution Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 07624 491522
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- AJG Direct’s MD Paul Gillett outlines 5 reasons why you should be an entrepreneur
- Cruise1st TV comes to Freeview
- Footballtips.com wins Best Use of Social Media Award at iGB Awards 2016 for @footballtips Twitter Handle
- Garden buildings specialist launches new website
- International Business Times UK steps up investment in quality journalism with a number of hires
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- environment / conservation environment / conservation feed
- government government feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- motoring / motorcycling motoring / motorcycling feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed