From the winding cobblestoned streets of Vieux Lyon to impossibly picturesque views from Mont d’Or, roving romantics will find Lyon to be full of surprises. Its appetite for the good life is also insatiable, with enough Michelin-star restaurants and classy wine bars to satisfy even the most ardent of foodies.
City Travel Review programmes combine language training with journalism skills in some of Europe’s most fascinating destinations, including Berlin, Edinburgh, Madrid, Barcelona and Lyon.
Not only will we guide you through the process of creating a travel guide or magazine for online publication, we will also help you brush up on your language skills and provide you with a schedule of fun trips and outings designed to help you discover the city from all angles.
The proof is in the pudding. Read the fantastic testimonials on our website (www.citytravelreview.co.uk) to find out more! Alternatively, you can drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter (@Citytravel), Facebook.
- Contact Name:
- Jeremy Maki
- City Travel Review
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Pro UK Consultants reveals everything you need to know about entrepreneurial mindset
- Mazonai Reveal the 2016 Recipe for Success
- Edinburgh Leadership Seminar hosted by Josh Cote motivates UK’s leading entrepreneurs
- Atlas Outsourcing reviews 5 ways sales strategy execution drives revenue
- NBE Marketing: Do You Have Personality Intelligence?