Let’s unroll the red carpet and get ready to enjoy a couple of hours of great music. 4Music’s Video Honours, the annual awards is returning to your screens to uncover the best artists and videos of 2012 as voted by the public.
With incredible talent up for nomination including Ed Sheeran, Tulisa, Rita Ora and David Guetta, the award categories such as Best Boy, Best Girl, Best Breakthrough and Best Video were hotly contested. Music fans can place their vote on the 4music website until midnight on 16 Nov.
The winners will be revealed by Miquita Oliver in a two hour special result show – Video Honours Results - which will feature live video links of the winners accepting their awards. Fans can follow the event through 4Music.com, 4Music’s Facebook and Twitterfeed.
Related press releases
- Brandlective underlines growing shift in dynamics of SEO
- Abarth franchise to get pulses racing at Thames Tunbridge Wells
- Bravington Capital urges entrepreneurs to believe in their potential
- Source Marketing Direct invited to attend Battersea Gala for second year
- EA Worldwide Acquisitions Reviews the Dangers of Not 'Switching Off'