Ed Hollands, the young founder of mobile advertising company DrivenMedia has joined forces with UK recruitment company Zoek, a fast-growing job board app to get ten branded lorries on the road.
The start-up company which offers a user-friendly app to people searching for a job or looking for their next career move – felt Ed’s idea of putting brand messages across the UK road system was perfect for them.
Diana Campbell, Zoek operations director, said:
“Our aim is to revolutionize the job board and recruitment industry. We have a saying: ‘don’t find a job let the job find you’ and that’s exactly what we are doing through our app.”
“We saw DrivenMedia and Ed on Dragons’ Den and we realised we could actually benefit from truck advertising. We thought what a great idea, where you can target people commuting to work or on any other journey. Whether you’re stuck on the M6 or any other motorway you will potentially see one of our lorries, hopefully getting our brand out there.”
Ed said: “Zoek are wonderful to work with. It’s a brand with huge potential and the team aren’t afraid to try something new. The results of our work together are starting to show already with numerous sightings in the first weeks since launch.”
It’s estimated with ten lorries on the road, Zoek’s brand will be seen:
- By over 11 million pairs of eyes, and
- Will have travelled over 22,000 miles.
Last year, Ed walked away with a £30,000 investment from Dragons’ Den after winning over Dragon Jenny Campbell, in exchange for a 20 per cent share in his business. Ed now has more than 100 branded lorries travelling around the UK and during this year turnover is expected to hit 0.5 Million.
Zoek is one of the UK’s fastest-growing new job sites and app advertising over 180,000 UK jobs every day, across all different industries and job types. Zoek uses its intelligent job matching technology to allow job seekers to match to relevant job vacancies from a wide range of direct hirers, recruitment agencies and not-for-profit organisations.
*The image shows Diana Campbell, Zoek’s operations director, Ed Hollands, managing director of DrivenMedia and Hannah Scragg, Zoek’s head of marketing with some of the Zoek branded lorries.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 07789 270030
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- children / youth children / youth feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- financial services financial services feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- motoring / motorcycling motoring / motorcycling feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- women's interest women's interest feed