After several successful events in 2012 Egress have announced that they have signed up to exhibit at next year’s Infosecurity Europe event.
This particular information security exhibition attracts over 12,000 visitors each year thanks to the diverse range of products and services that are featured throughout the three-day event. There will also be a range of educational programmes available for visitors wishing to learn more about the information security industry and the specific products that are available.
The annual exhibition will again be taking place at Earls Court in London and those wishing to attend the event in 2013 will soon be able to register online.
Egress will use their stand to showcase their email and file encryption software. Egress’ secure email software is essential for businesses looking to ensure that their data doesn’t end up in the wrong hands. Egress’ award-winning ‘Switch’ enables users to encrypt their emails so that they have full control over any information that is sent to third parties outside of their own organization.
Further to this users can set time and date restrictions on any secure emails they send so that they can control exactly when the email can be opened. Users are also able to revoke access to the email and are offered a full audit trail so that they can track any email that is sent from their organization.
For further information on any of Egress’ products or their exhibition at Infosecurity Europe you can contact them via their website.
- Contact Name:
- Becky Campbell
- Egress Software Technologies
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Winner Casino expands game collection and improves mobile app
- Eyes wide shut: Call for greater transparent communications to deter and prevent more phone hacking and tax evasion scandals
- Brandlective Communications reveals ways to prevent complaints with social media
- Global Smart Factory Software – FORCE – Launched by Forcam at Hannover Messe April 13-17, Hall 7 Stand A11
- Revolutionary email message hub adds voice messaging patent applications