In Berlin, the city that never sleeps (or at least not for long), liberal attitudes combine with hell-raising fun in the uber-cool districts of Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Mitte. Chilled-out riverside beach bars mingle with pumping techno temples and smooth cocktail bars to form a nightlife scene that is bold, diverse and always that little bit unusual.
Not one to shy away from having a good time, Madrid’s nightlife is passionate and energetic. This fun loving city loves nothing more than to sway in the evenings to sultry Latin rhythms, cool down with caipirinhas on shaded terrazas and be delivered into the early hours of the morning with aching feet and high spirits.
Participants of City Travel Review programmes engage in an exhilarating cocktail of work, language study and fun while living in some of Europe’s coolest capitals.
As well as picking up the local language and customs, programme participants are encouraged to explore all aspects of life in the city – from shopping and dining to nightlife, arts and entertainment – while writing and creating a travel guide aimed at young people.
Sounds like something you might be interested in? You can find out more about our programmes in Berlin, Madrid, Edinburgh, Barcelona and Lyon at www.citytravelreview.co.uk. Alternatively, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter (@citytravel) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Name:
- Jeremy Maki
- City Travel Review
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Are you ready to take on entrepreneurship full time? Asks Jessie Hughes of Altitude Acquisitions
- Bright Horizons secures RoSPA Gold Award for 5th consecutive year
- Head to Toe: Raid your wardrobe, get dressed up for the weekend & win a whole load of Weejuns!
- Bright Horizons recognised as one of UK’s Best Workplaces for 11th year
- Iconic Event Strategies travels to London to meet industry's rising stars