Man City's latest odds reflect the fact that they are now left to purely concentrate on the FA Cup after an early exit from Europe and the fact that they now trail United by 12 points with 26 games played.
With Roberto Mancini promising to make ‘significant changes’ to his team after the latest setback in a campaign beset with disappointment, it is hard to predict exactly who will take to the field for the home side on Sunday. It is certain, however, that Mancini will expect a performance from whoever he picks and will not tolerate the lack of fight displayed against Southampton last time out.
As Leeds United showed when overcoming a strong Tottenham side in the fourth round, they have the capability to make things difficult for Premier League teams.
In terms of betting on Man City Vs Leeds United, the bookies are quite sure the star-studded Citizens will get the job done on Sunday, with Bet365 pricing the home win at just 1/6. This compares to 6/1 for the draw and a huge price of 15/1 for Leeds to come away with a famous cup victory.
- Contact Name:
- Ben Longstaff
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- 10Bet launches MAXCASH promotion code – Claim £200 free with new bonus code
- Sigma Six evidenzia l’importanza di divertirsi al lavoro con laboratori giornalieri
- Another reason for British tennis’ number six to smile (thanks to his Invisalign treatment)
- Fast Track Marketing: vuoi sollevare il morale del tuo team?
- Ace8 Media reveals top tips to reverse a negative first impression