Man City's latest odds reflect the fact that they are now left to purely concentrate on the FA Cup after an early exit from Europe and the fact that they now trail United by 12 points with 26 games played.
With Roberto Mancini promising to make ‘significant changes’ to his team after the latest setback in a campaign beset with disappointment, it is hard to predict exactly who will take to the field for the home side on Sunday. It is certain, however, that Mancini will expect a performance from whoever he picks and will not tolerate the lack of fight displayed against Southampton last time out.
As Leeds United showed when overcoming a strong Tottenham side in the fourth round, they have the capability to make things difficult for Premier League teams.
In terms of betting on Man City Vs Leeds United, the bookies are quite sure the star-studded Citizens will get the job done on Sunday, with Bet365 pricing the home win at just 1/6. This compares to 6/1 for the draw and a huge price of 15/1 for Leeds to come away with a famous cup victory.
- Contact Name:
- Ben Longstaff
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Liverpool is the Bingo capital of the UK
- Footballtips.com wins Best Use of Social Media Award at iGB Awards 2016 for @footballtips Twitter Handle
- Surge in Super Bowl ad costs prompts Source Marketing Direct to ask, is it worth it?
- Live Innovations MD Tom Harris attends exclusive business meetings
- Mazonai: Help your business make the most of 2016