City Travel Review’s combined travel writing/language study programmes are a great opportunity for budding travel writers and enthusiastic linguists to show off their skills while discovering some of Europe’s most attractive travel destinations.
Our Spanish-based creative projects in Madrid and Barcelona typically see applicants spend anything from 3 weeks to 2 months learning Spanish* and writing a travel guide about the city, distributed online as an e-book following the project’s completion.
Our experienced staff of language teachers, media employees and city guides work to provide you with practical workshops and writing sessions, while extra perks like group excursions, city tours and visits to local businesses and media outlets mean no leaf is left unturned when it comes to exploring your chosen destination.
So whether you find yourself attending a Real Madrid game or checking out Barcelona’s opulent cathedrals, visiting the Prado Art Gallery or marvelling at Gaudi’s architectural vision, City Travel Review programmes are a great way to ensure a memorable and productive trip.
*Please note that while Spanish classes are available in Madrid, the Barcelona programme replaces these with lessons on Catalan culture, language and history.
To apply for one of City Travel Review’s programmes or for any enquiries drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Twitter (@Citytravel), Facebook and via our website.
- Contact Name:
- Jeremy Maki
- Project co-ordinator
- City Travel Review
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0044 131 208 2741
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Toyota Mirai to be on display at Pro Driver Live 2015
- Top 5 reasons why you should choose underfloor heating
- Paragon Acquisitions asks: ‘What type of salesperson are you?’
- Ben Lambert returns from successful business retreat in USA
- MJ Experia Marketing: Winner of ‘Business Owner of the Year 2015’ receives new BMW Convertible
- arts / entertainment arts / entertainment feed
- business / economics business / economics feed
- education / training education / training feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed