Shoe Zone launched a competition in November 2012 to find a ShoeZone’ista– someone who loves fashion and looks the part on a budget – to share their style and bargain hunting tips with followers on Shoe Zone’s Facebook page.
The judging panel had a tough decision as the competition attracted over 140 entries.
Sheena says: "I’m very excited about winning the ShoeZone’ista crown! I’m currently studying Fashion Design and I hope to start a career in the fashion industry when I leave university. Being the ShoeZone'ista is a fantastic opportunity for me to put into practice everything I have learnt so far! I cannot wait to get started."
Naomi Shefford, Marketing and Property Director at Shoe Zone comments: "Sheena wowed the entire judging panel. It was clear she is dedicated to fashion and has a passion for spotting great deals. Shoe Zone customers all love to look the part on a budget, and we know our Facebook followers are going to love hearing from our new ShoeZone’ista in 2013!"
To follow the ShoeZone’ista visit www.facebook.com/shoezone
About Shoe Zone
Shoe Zone, the leading value footwear retailer, sells a vast range of shoes for all ages. With over 570 stores across the UK, Shoe Zone sells over 25 million pairs of shoes a year, equivalent to 50 pairs every minute!
Visit Shoe Zone at www.shoezone.com
Follow Shoe Zone on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Shoe Zone is also on PR Shots
- Shoe Zone Ltd
Related press releases
- Global Smart Factory Software – FORCE – Launched by Forcam at Hannover Messe April 13-17, Hall 7 Stand A11
- Re-launched FADS.co.uk promises improved customer experience
- Revolutionary email message hub adds voice messaging patent applications
- Ventas Central: Do entrepreneurs have to choose between ambition and happiness?
- Swan Global Direct: 10 traits of successful entrepreneurs