The Quality Franchise Association (QFA), a not-for-profit trade association that supports the franchising community, has reported significant growth despite the Covid-19 pandemic.
The association, which was only formed in November 2018, has had half of its history to date in the pandemic supporting franchise businesses through the crisis.
Despite being a new association, the QFA has grown rapidly, delivering practical support and innovations to grow franchising, and providing self-employment and employment opportunities. Some of these innovations include the UK's first virtual franchise show, the UK's first Virtual Franchising Awards sponsored by Barclays, and a free online franchise training platform.
In around two years, the QFA has grown to more than 170 members, has lectured at universities and is now even planning international expansion. You can read about the QFA's incredible journey so far here: https://www.franchise-association.org.uk/qfa-whats-behind-the-badge/
Joel Bissitt, CEO, said: "Our rapid growth and success can be attributed to our amazing board of directors and membership that share our values. The QFA is run on a voluntary basis, by members for members. We listen to our members and all of our innovations, success and growth are down to their feedback and support."
- Contact Name:
- Joel Bissitt
- Quality Franchise Association
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01323 315 048
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- government government feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- industry industry feed