Teaming up with leading domain registrar, Names.co.uk, everyone who forms a new company with Set Up A Company will now receive a free .co.uk domain name of their choice as the two company's look to get newly registered business online faster.
A recent survey revealed that 1 in 4 (28%) of small business owners wait months after they’ve registered their company name to register their domain name. Since a company does not have automatic rights to using a domain name the same as their company name, this means they are at serious risk of losing out on their preferred business URL.
Paul Bryant, a Director at Set Up A Company said "We are always looking at ways we can add more value for our customers and provide them with a better service. The chance to offer all of our customers a completely free .co.uk domain name was one we could not pass up on and ensures that our customers can immediately look to establish a web presence for their business which is essential in the current Internet age."
Sally Tomkotowicz, Marketing Manager at Names.co.uk added "It is so important that new businesses register their domain name as fast as possible after forming a new company to avoid someone else beating them to it. We are really pleased to be working alongside Set Up a Company in order to provide free .co.uk domain names for new businesses and look forward to helping support start-ups as they begin their exciting journey."
To get more information on this initiative and the services which Set Up a Company can provide to those looking to start a new business please visit: Set Up A Company
- Contact Name:
- Paul Bryant
- Company Manager Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Wallet Wall announces the launch of brand new website
- Wallwork Group invests £2 million to expand vacuum brazing capacity for high value component manufacturers
- Video shows how Forcam Force, the industry 4.0 smart factory software, will boost manufacturing productivity
- Want to keep your customers coming back for more? Asks Avant Garde Ideals
- Strategic Five Marketing believes that millennials need to develop a hard-working mentality