Creative Nature, the free-from food company recently named the UK’s Small Business of the Year, has organised a vegan summer bake off event to support the children’s hospice from home charity Jessie May.
Julianne Ponan, CEO of Creative Nature became an ambassador of the charity this year alongside existing patrons and ambassadors sports events promoter Barry Hearn, snooker player Judd Trump and former Olympic swimmer and now pundit Sharron Davies.
Jessie May supports families with terminally ill children across Bath, Bristol, Wiltshire and the South West. Guest to the Creative Nature will be invited to make a donation the charity which Creative Nature will be supporting throughout 2018.
Julianne said: “I was delighted and honoured to be asked to support such a charity of Jessie May which provides vital support to families across the South West at their greatest time of need.
“This event is just a small way of raising some funds and awareness while also asking bloggers to use healthy superfoods and vegan products which we work with every day.”
The event takes place on Friday August 17 in Tooting London when 20 popular UK bloggers will compete against each other and their efforts will be judged by Julianne herself and also guest judge Dale Pinnock, known as the Medicinal Chef and who is a presenter on the ITV series Eat Shop Save. The winner will receive a Creative Nature gift voucher.
Sponsors for the summer event include Arctic Power Berries, Linwoods, The Cheeky Panda and T+ smart teas. Creative Nature supplies snack bars, baking mixes and superfoods for the nutrition conscious and those who live gluten, wheat, dairy and peanut free. For more information visit https://www.creativenaturesuperfoods.co.uk
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- women's interest women's interest feed