City Travel Review’s study/work abroad gap programmes allow participants to brush up on existing language skills – or pick up a new one entirely – while interacting closely with that country’s culture and history.
CTR programmes see participants spend anything from 3 weeks to 2 months in a range of exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and Lyon. Dividing their time between language classes and creative workshops, they work as part of a fun, dynamic team to write, edit and produce a travel guide about the city they’re staying in.
Our trained staff of language tutors, workshop co-ordinators and city guides are on hand every step of the way to make sure you keep on track with your project. As an added bonus, we organise a busy programme of excursions and trips while sharing with your our love of the city’s history, sights and attractions.
Sounds like your kind of thing?
To apply for CTR’s study/work abroad programmes, drop us an e-mail (along with your C.V. and a brief introduction) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find out more about us on Twitter (@Citytravel), Facebook and through our website (www.citytravelreview.co.uk).
- Contact Name:
- Jeremy Maki
- City Travel Review
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0131 208 2741
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- The News Impact Summit on Panama Papers, Trolls and Bots to be held on 12 May in London
- Course price quotations for international students
- MJ Experia Marketing Thrilled as Birmingham Leads Entrepreneurial Cities List
- Cruise1st UK launches dedicated TV cruise channel
- Are you ready to take on entrepreneurship full time? Asks Jessie Hughes of Altitude Acquisitions