A business show with a difference is being organised by professional speaker and networking expert Stefan Thomas – author of Business Networking For Dummies and Win the Room.
The businessman from Oxfordshire said:
“Business shows can be one of the best places to connect with other businesses however, networking can be difficult and daunting and can be hard to do well.
“For these reasons May 2024 I’m launching Connect Live! a business show with a clear agenda to create facilitated and meaningful networking opportunities for up to 120 business owners,” Stefan said.
The event will be hosted and run by Stefan and will feature a number of speakers to be announced in due course – including Stefan himself. Several sponsors are already on board.
“This business event is unlike any other. It is a daylong event that will contain facilitated networking by me. That means you will make organised and effective connections with businesses that are the perfect match for your business. I will personally ensure that everyone starts having little conversations – and who knows where those conversations will lead,” Stefan said.
One of the early sponsors of the event is Angela Roberts, founder of Cotswold Networking which has groups based in Malmesbury, Cirencester and Cheltenham.
“I am thrilled to be a networking sponsor of Connect Live! And I'm particularly excited about the opportunity to collaborate again with networking expert Stefan Thomas.
“Stefan was an amazing keynote speaker at our Cheltenham launch, and I look forward to being part of this wonderful event, helping business owners forge valuable connections to propel their businesses forward.
“His unmatched expertise in guiding individuals to establish productive and purposeful networking connections sets him apart, so this event will be a game-changer for all attendees.
“I am really looking forward to hosting one of the networking sessions, so join us on this unique journey, where every conversation is a stepping stone to success."
The event will held on Wednesday 15 May 2024 from 9 am to 5 pm at the Cotswolds Hotel and Spa, Chipping Norton, OX7 5QH.
Stefan said: “I know how daunting networking can be, to sell yourself and your business in a busy and pressured environment can feel awkward or like a transaction,” said Stefan. “As an introvert, I have had to learn about networking, I found networking difficult and it was a skill I needed to develop and nurture, by learning this myself I have become an expert in my field.”
Stefan has written several books on the subject of confidence and networking: “Business Networking for Dummies,” “Win the Room,” and “Instant Networking.” All of which provide guidance around business networking and public engagement. Stefan’s well-known phrase is ‘big opportunities start with small conversations’.
Connect Live! will be limited to 120 people and also attending will be several members of Stefan’s private international online networking group Connect. Stefan has been running his Connect group with members from across the UK and overseas for several years and entrance is by invitation only. For tickets visit https://connecteventlive.co.uk
Sponsors to date for Connect Live! include:
Fiona Scott of Scott Media
Tony Leake Coaching
Cotswold Style Magazine
Gold Star Pro
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- agriculture / rural affairs agriculture / rural affairs feed
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- financial services financial services feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- motoring / motorcycling motoring / motorcycling feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed
- women's interest women's interest feed
- books / publications books / publications feed