David White interviews speaker Robert Craven on the subject of ‘How you can grow your business in London’. David asks the successful entrepreneur fundamental questions including ‘what’s the biggest thing that business owners should know about in the current economy’.
Robert, who is also an author and director of Cranfield School of Management, gives insightful answers to a common situation that every business owner has to face at some stage in their career.
He is respected by successful businessman all over the globe, and has received accolades from Sir Richard Branson (CEO, Virgin), Jerry Blackett (Sales Director, Barclays) and others.
Listen to the exclusive interview here.
Robert Craven will also be a guest speaker at this month’s GKIC London event on Friday 27th June. He will be discussing specialist subject matters within his area of expertise, including ‘The customer experience journey’, ‘Generating revenue’ and ‘Delivering to the bottom line’.Spaces are filling up fast and visitors are urged to register and reserve their seats ASAP. Click here to register and see more details about the event.
- Contact Name:
- David White
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- Increase productivity through a happy work environment, urges Pinnacle Promotions
- Chiron Marketing Solutions discusses best business habits
- Wallet Wall announces the launch of brand new website
- Wallwork Group invests £2 million to expand vacuum brazing capacity for high value component manufacturers
- Video shows how Forcam Force, the industry 4.0 smart factory software, will boost manufacturing productivity