Whatever we think of the style value of Google's smartglasses, it's great to see future technologies making an appearance in everyday life. Google's Sergey Brin was spotted out and about on the New York Subway system wearing the billion pound shades Google has spent the last few years developing.
Billed as the future of mobile technology, the “augmented reality” shades received mixed reviews when they were finally revealed to the world last year. One can read more about them here in one of our old Money4Machines blog posts.
The image was snapped by passenger, Noah Zerkin, who then uploaded his internet gold striaght onto his Twitter account. Zerkin says his interest in mobile technology and knowledge of Brin was just coincidence, and that a brief chat with the billionaire revealed him to be a “nice guy” having a bit of run by riding the New York subway wearing unreleased mobile technology worth billions in research.
Got any comments about Google's specs? Once one has used our quote system to sell mobile phones or sell iPads or whatever, they can let us know what they think of Google's next mobile technology venture.We buy many gadgets including tablets, laptops and games consoles.
For more information, visit Money4Machines at:
- Contact Name:
- Jerry Crosby
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- Legacy Elite review plans to revive sheffield's empty buildings
- Gumball Promotions look at what businesses can learn from sport
- New online store encourages shoppers to stop thinking in terms of 'buy cheap, replace'
- Stay warm - stay safe (microwave wheat bags)
- Transmitting on Channel 5 at 7pm on 11 March, Verve Productions film: Filming my father: In life and death