With Christmas just around the corner, men’s grooming product specialist, The Groomed Man, is offering free UK delivery on its Christmas shaving sets and grooming gifts£50 and under
For the closest shave this festive season, this badger-hair shaving brush gift set costs just £48.95 and comes in a classic citrus fragrance. The badger hair brush naturally absorbs water and not only will it provide an excellent shave when combined with the shaving soap but it is also triple-milled to increase the lather’s softening effect on any length of beard for an easier shave.
Hair care with a difference: This beech wood military style classic oval brush has bristles that are kind to fine and medium hair, ensuring your locks are left looking shiny and healthy, while also proving beneficial to sensitive scalps. An idea gift for £45.00.
£35 and under
A luxury collection of contemporary shaving products for the modern man, this popular Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit is a real treasure at £33.50 and consists of:
- pre-shave oil
- beard-reducing shaving cream
- post-shave balm with Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera to nourish the skin after shaving 'doubloon' shaving brush that is ideal for wet-shaving, beginners or as a travel brush
- 'manly' smelling anti-perspirant deodorant that has a silver-based formula using natural antimicrobial properties to neutralise the bugs causing body odour.
Already gift boxed, the Arran Aromatics Bay Citrus Shaving Set, Brush, Soap and Splash contains a rich shave soap and invigorating cologne that’s sure to leave you invigorated and refreshed – a bargain at £34.50.
£25 and under
Edwin Jagger’s natural aftershave lotion and creams’ collection comes in four scent-sational fragrances – Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Sandalwood and Sea Buckthorne, to help soothe and revitalise shaven skin and protect against the elements, starting from just £19.95.
This stylish chrome-plated safety razors offers a convenient shave without the hefty price tag as it starts from £21.50.
Around £10 and under
For an even closer shave, Shavette razors from £10.95 come with an open holding mechanism and are used in a similar fashion to the cutthroat razor.
From £8.45, you can also choose from a selection of shaving soaps to make your regime rehydrating enough to soothe even the driest skin.
- Contact Name:
- John Peasegood
- The Groomed Man
- Contact Phone:
- 0844 812 0465
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Zenith Ideas reviews how small firms in Ireland are embracing innovation
- GB Marketing Enterprise investigates the huge rise in self-employment
- Is having fun at work the answer to good marketing? Rezolutions Direct investigates
- Rose Revolutions explains the power of direct selling
- Strategic Five Marketing share their top tips on how to attract top talent