But for those having second thoughts about offloading their Playstation 3 or Xbox 360, they might have something. Their sell for cash rates are superb, but that instinct to hang on to their console might have been a psychic link to Rockstar, who have just announced the new Grand Theft Auto 5 game will be released in the UK this summer, late summer.
The date for iPhone users diaries is 17th September (just after the schools have gone back and kids are dead depressed!) A public statement from Rockstar said,
"We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require."
But even those over at Wired haven't heard anything more about a release date for the PC GTA game or whether it will be available on some of the new consoles released by Microsoft and Sony at 2013's E3.
You can sell consoles to Money4Machines.
For more information, visit Money4Machines at:
- Contact Name:
- Jerry Crosby
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- Inchcape Toyota gears up for 2016 arrival of new Rav4 Hybrid
- HB Group condivide le sue storie di imprenditoria preferite e più motivanti
- It’s D-Day this Friday as Ford prepares to unveil first in series of flagship new dealerships in Derby
- Customers Of Motorline Direct help bring sunshine into dozens of children’s lives – By Buying Its Quality Used Cars
- Grab great gardening books from the Book People