Put ‘Berlin’ and ‘music’ together in a sentence and it is often techno and heavy metal titans Rammstein that will often crop up first. Yet Berlin’s summer programme is packed with events celebrating classical music, from opera to symphonies and chamber choirs.
Each July the Komische Oper opens its doors to opera lovers during the Comic Opera Festival, showcasing musical maestros like Wagner and Puccini. Those who like their music plein air flock to pretty Gendarmenmarkt square during the Classic Open Air Festival while the Water Music Summer Open-Air Festival sees visitors gather along the waterfront of the River Spree for an afternoon of audio reverie.
City Travel Review’s unique Berlin travel writing programmes allow participants interested in travel writing and language study to experience lift in some of Europe’s most invigorating cities in a new way.
Programme participants engage in a lethal cocktail of study, work and fun while splitting their time between studying either French, German or Spanish and writing a travel guide aimed at young people. We also provide a fun-packed leisure programme to help you get the most out of your stay.
Our programmes provide a hands-on experience designed to help you acquire writing, editing and layout skills in a friendly, sociable environment. We run our programmes in a diverse range of cities, including Edinburgh, Lyon and Barcelona, so you are sure to find a programme that suits you!
To find out more about what we do, feel free to check out our website – www.citytravelreview.co.uk. You can also drop us an e-mail at email@example.com or find us on Facebook and Twitter (@Citytravel).
- Contact Name:
- Jeremy Maki
- Project co-ordinator
- City Travel Review
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0044 131 208 2741
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Gumball Promotions talks about exciting moments at the Direct Marketing Industry Awards
- Pantheon UK looks at how GDP growth will affect business
- London’s first whisky distillery in over century crafts 1920s style single malt spirit using rare heritage barley
- Straight to the point: A third of the UK population doesn’t know what an Orthodontist does
- Source Marketing Direct hosts 2nd annual client meeting at Gordon Ramsey's Restaurant
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- education / training education / training feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed