To mark product placement’s third birthday on British television, an infographic has been created that displays the basics of Ofcom’s rules alongside key industry quotes about its effectiveness and potential.
‘Product placement on UK TV: a quick reference guide to embedded advertising’ has been created by digital marketing agency every1.
The agency’s managing director Simon Clayton said: “This has been a very interesting subject to explore, as it became quite evident early on that brands have been cautious to invest in PP.
“While there still isn’t a fantastic body of research to draw on, there are some encouraging signs at this three-year point, including take-up by key brands that could mean PP is about to start delivering the level of investment that was predicted in 2011.”
every1 is a digital marketing agency with a team of 17 creatives, copywriters, marketing strategists and web developers, and is based in Preston, Lancashire.
- Contact Name:
- Jackie Yeadon
- Head of Content
- ETA Creative Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0844 755 0350
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Alpha Innova lead the charge in the era of customer engagement
- The Interactive Team shares advice on how to become a productivity powerhouse
- Skyline Marketing debunks four common myths about millennial entrepreneurs
- Leading Ford-franchise TC Harrison scoop prestigious automotive industry award
- Business & Social Media Research