The facility, geared towards providing American and European businesses with top of the line and cost-effective remote IT staff, is equipped with advanced hardware and software, including the latest Automated Secure Data Backup (ASDB) and application staging solutions installed on each terminal.
"From small programming shops to large global companies, including HP and IBM Global Services, all of them have hired thousands at their facilities in Eastern Europe, due to the quality of staff and infrastructure in the region. We are following these trends, but our goal is to perform far better -- we are installing highly sophisticated technology based on patent-pending processes and aim to become a clear leader in remote services delivery," said Yusuf Khan, CEO at Intralive.
With an average experience of 12 years in senior management, Intralive is backed by San Francisco-based investors. The company raised its first major round of investment in 2012.
Intralive (UK) Limited is a London-based multinational company providing product launch, remote IT staffing and back office services. For more information, visit http://www.intralive.com/.
020 7205 2730
- Contact Name:
- Richard Flack
- Intralive (UK) Limited
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7205 2730
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Pro UK Consultants reveals everything you need to know about entrepreneurial mindset
- Mazonai Reveal the 2016 Recipe for Success
- Business owners gather in Dublin for leadership seminar hosted by entrepreneur Josh Cote
- Edinburgh Leadership Seminar hosted by Josh Cote motivates UK’s leading entrepreneurs
- Heat Treatment and Hard Coatings Services: The Wallwork Group at MACH 2016, NEC, Stand 4685B