The facility, geared towards providing American and European businesses with top of the line and cost-effective remote IT staff, is equipped with advanced hardware and software, including the latest Automated Secure Data Backup (ASDB) and application staging solutions installed on each terminal.
"From small programming shops to large global companies, including HP and IBM Global Services, all of them have hired thousands at their facilities in Eastern Europe, due to the quality of staff and infrastructure in the region. We are following these trends, but our goal is to perform far better -- we are installing highly sophisticated technology based on patent-pending processes and aim to become a clear leader in remote services delivery," said Yusuf Khan, CEO at Intralive.
With an average experience of 12 years in senior management, Intralive is backed by San Francisco-based investors. The company raised its first major round of investment in 2012.
Intralive (UK) Limited is a London-based multinational company providing product launch, remote IT staffing and back office services. For more information, visit http://www.intralive.com/.
020 7205 2730
- Contact Name:
- Richard Flack
- Intralive (UK) Limited
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7205 2730
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Council tax advisors CIC help debtors fight back against reported 16% increase in bailiff use
- Credico UK hosts successful business island retreat
- EQesque reveals 6 things every entrepreneur should prepare for
- EA Worldwide Acquisitions believes digital marketing lacks imagination
- Be happier at work by following Iconic Event Strategies' advice