Brentwood Chamber of Commerce are delighted to announce the launch of the very first Brentwood Business Awards, celebrating the best of business in the area. Entry is free and is open to all business whether you are a SME, sole trader, charity, or even an individual employee.
The Awards are supported by Headline Sponsor Pinney Talfourd LLP and official media partner PhoenixFM. There are eight categories open to organisations based in or doing business in the Borough of Brentwood, with a final award for Business of the Year being chosen from the finalists of each category by Pinney Talfourd.
The deadline for online applications is 30 June 2018. Each sponsor will interview shortlisted candidates during July and August. Finalists for each category will be announced in September.
Winners will be announced at a black tie awards ceremony on 9 November at the Mount Avenue Banqueting Suite in Brentwood.
How to enter
Self-nominate your organisation or staff for any of the categories listed using the online application form. This is a great opportunity to shine a spotlight on all of the great work you are doing. Entries are FREE and you can enter as many categories as you like.
- Apprentice of the Year – This Award is open to an apprentice who has shown significant achievements and progress within a recognised learning scheme.
- Business Person of the Year – This Award will acknowledge a leader who has achieved significant success in their organisation during the past 12 months, showing strong leadership and strategic vision.
- Employer of the Year – This Award will celebrate organisations who value their employees by creating a positive, inclusive environment that attracts, retains and develops talent.
- Excellent Customer Service Award – This Award will recognise businesses and not-for-profit organisations striving to exceed customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Growing Business of the Year – This Award is for businesses that can show a growth in turnover and profit and either employees, products or services, over the last 3 years.
- Not-For-Profit Organisation of the Year – This Award highlights the best of Brentwood’s charitable and social sector organisations that make a positive impact on the community.
- Sales and Marketing Award – This Award will recognise companies that have demonstrated sales and marketing excellence over the past year and have a clear vision for the future of their business.
- Small to Medium Business of the Year – This Award is designed for sole traders or businesses with fewer than 250 employees that are making an impact within their field.
- BRENTWOOD BUSINESS OF THE YEAR – The Brentwood Business of the Year will be chosen by Pinney Talfourd LLP from all of the finalists in each category. The Brentwood Business of the Year winner will be selected because they have excelled in every part of the Awards criteria.
Pinney Talfourd LLP is a leading law firm in Essex and a member of Brentwood Chamber of Commerce. Philip Cockram, managing partner, said "We are supporting these Awards to help our business community thrive and give local organisations the recognition they deserve. It is an excellent opportunity to put themselves 'on the map' and promote what they do, all for free."
For further information and to enter, please visit the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce: http://brentwoodchambers.co.uk/business-awards/. Listen to Phoenix FM to hear more from the sponsors and updates on the event at 98.0FM.
- Contact Name:
- Victoria Bunn
- Marketing Manager
- Pinney Talfourd LLP
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01708 229444
- Company Website:
- More Details: